Thursday, May 27, 2010

Intro to My BEST life...

I am so excited to share all of my great ideas with all of you. I strive daily to be the BEST mom, wife, and sister in Christ to my friends. There is many days I fail horribly at this and try to better the next day. I try donate a portion my time every week to serving others, that helps feed my soul. I have a strong desire to help people, make someones day brighter, but especially lift them up!

I try to be prepared for what's to come everyday, live by some kind of order. And, most importantly be prepared for the unexpected. I will share websites, coupons and info to help make this possible for you.

This is all going to be trial and error for me, any questions, comments or ideas are always welcome!!! Please be patient and kind as I grow into this whole Blogging world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment